Find your recurring invoices
- Login to your account at my.worldstream.nl.
- Navigate to ‘Finance’ and click on ‘Recurrent Invoices’
- When you open the tab you will see an overview of your servers and their billing periods.
- You can see the start date of the server, which is when the first automatic invoice will occur. If you click on the server ID you are able to see a bit more detail regarding the server.
How to setup and remove automatic Payments
- When you navigate to ‘Finance’ you can select ‘Overview’.
- Here you’ll see two options to make automatic payments. One is paid through PayPal and the other is paid through your balance.
- To setup automatic PayPal payments simply click on the ‘Install’ button. You will be redirected to the PayPal website and have to follow the instructions at their website. When you want to remove the Automatic PayPal Payments follow the instructions again on the website through the same button.
- To setup automatic balance payments just check the box. If you want to cancel automatic balance payments, simply uncheck the box. If you have balance available an invoice will automatically be paid one day before the invoice is due.
Adding funds to your balance
- If you are still at the ‘Overview’ of the ‘Finance’ tab, you can navigate to the following:
- After clicking on the ‘Deposit’ button you will be redirected to the Payment dashboard. At the dashboard choose one of the payments methods to top-up your balance.
Reviewing open and paid invoices
- Another option at the ‘Finance’ tab is ‘Invoices’, here you can review your open and paid invoices. To go to your paid invoices click on ‘paid’ at the dropbox shown below.
- This list will show which invoices are paid and on what date. In order to see all of the details, including the billing term and what the invoice is for, click on the ‘Download’ button.
If you have any questions regarding your Finance, feel free to send us an email here.